Saturday, March 2, 2013

29. Coffee Cake Pudding

Source: self
Final Outcome: Yummy!!!

           This is my first dessert! This is one of the simplest recipes I have made.

Recipe:
Ingredients:
Sponge Cake cut into slices: 250 gms
Fresh cream(Amul): 200 ml
Instant coffee powder (Nescafe): 4-5 spoons
Milk warm: 1 cup
Powdered sugar: 2-3 spoons
Chocolate chips chopped: 3-4 spoons

Method:
1. Mix  a spoon of coffee into warm milk. Place about 4-5 sponge cake slices in a container and pour half the milk on it. Let it soak for a few minutes.
2. Add about 3 spoons of coffee and a spoon of sugar into the fresh cream. Mix it gently. Pour half of this mixture on the soaked sponge cake.
3. Prepare another layer by repeating step 1 & 2.
4. Top it with chopped chocolate chips. Refrigerate for about 30 mins before serving.


        Dear 'Silence' where are you??? I miss you so much. I cannot write a single sentence without the chaos around me:-(. I would just love a short vacation from everything. Let me correct myself: I need a long.... very long.... never ending vacation:-(


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments...