Thursday, May 16, 2013

51. Mango Ice cream

Final Outcome: Creamy, sweet treat!

        This is a very simple ice cream without any unnatural additives. In few of my previous posts I have not written anything regarding what I have been up to. I am on a vacation for the last 15 days. From this recipe onward a few of my posts will be from my mom's kitchen.

Recipe:
Ingredients:
Milk: 1 cup
Milk Powder: 1 cup ( we used Nestle milk powder)
Mango pulp (ras): 1 cup (freshly squeezed mango, preferably Alphonso mango)
Cream: 1 cup. We used fresh cream but Amul cream will also work
Sugar: 3/4 cup

Method:
1. Thoroughly mix milk powder into milk.
2. Add rest of the ingredients ( Mango pulp, cream and sugar) to the above. Mix it using a hand mixer or a regular mixer for 3-4 mins. Transfer the contents to a freezer safe bowl. 
3. Set freezer temperature to 4.  Allow the ice cream to set for 4-5 hours.


2 comments:

  1. looks so tempting and yummuy!
    I so want to try this quick n simple recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very yummy!Sad to say 'was', I wish I could make it everyday:-)

      Delete

I would love to read your comments...