Wednesday, July 10, 2013

63. Apple starter/Curry

Final Outcome: I could not stop eating!!!

        This recipe was given to me by a relative. It was meant to be a curry but we ate it like a starter. It is simple, healthy and a very very tasty dish. I have made a few changes to the recipe. It can be made using regular oil, I used olive oil. Italian seasoning was not used in the original recipe.

Recipe:
Ingredients:
Apples: 2 chopped into 1 inch cubes with skin. I used 1 red apple and 1 green apple. It gave it a nice contrast.
Olive oil: 1 tbsp
Italian seasoning: 1 tsp
Cumin powder: a pinch
Salt to taste
Crushed pepper: a pinch

Method:
1. Heat olive oil in a shallow pan. Add chopped apples.Fry stirring continuously for about 5 mins until apples are done.
2. Add salt, Cumin powder and Italian seasoning.fry for another min.
3. Serve hot garnished with crushed pepper.

        A lot of changes have taken place in the month of June. 'Ta' started school, my schedule has changed, 'N' has begun a strict exercise regime and I am sleep deprived:-). I dont find time during the day for any personal activity so  I stretch my day. I cannot blame anyone else that I am sleep deprived now can I ? But I am not giving up my time for now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments...