Thursday, December 13, 2012

Resolution set

        With 2013 resolution set, I began making a mental list to achieve my target. But could no longer wait for the new year. So here I am starting it in Dec 2012: 200 recipes, 365 days.
        Inspiration for this resolution was Julie & Julia. Julie cooked over 500 recipes. But being a full time home maker, part time C.A and with a 2 year old prancing around, I decided to go with 200. I am not an excellent cook like Julia Child, may be a good cook at the best. And neither do I swear, rather I never swear like Julie. This is a fun experiment for me and hopefully a good experience for my family.
Initial reactions of people around me are fantastic:' why not try 100 and save us from your tantrums' being my favourite:-)
So lets see how this year goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments...