Sunday, March 9, 2014

And A New Name..

        The question should not be why I moved to a new name, rather it should be why dint I begin with this name? 
 When I decided to begin my resolution, I did not think of blogging it. After a few initial recipes, my family and friends suggested documenting it. It was then that I decided of beginning a blog. The first thought that came to me was 'my experiment with food'. No other thought even crossed my mind, I did not bother to check if any blog with a similar name exists... Big Mistake. I did not get the name I wanted but I settled with what I got. My recipes were piling up, pending post. Hence I rushed into it. New at blogging, I completely ignored the fact that the name of the blog matters. I continued blogging.... Then sometime about 6 months into the blog I came up with the name 'Bites and Thoughts'. I did not want to restrict my blog to cooking/baking. I wanted to try something different. 
With the new name I plan to document a few interesting things happening in our lives, a few thoughts and some nice recipes.  

Welcome to Bites & Thoughts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments...