Wednesday, November 13, 2013

84. Masala Roti (Koki)

Source: http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com/koki-.aspx#sthash.qLnvKksG.dpuf
Final Outcome: Simple and tasty recipe


        I had tasted masala roti at a friend's place many years ago. With that in mind I began looking for recipes. This recipe was good but was not similar to the one I had in mind. Try it for its simplicity.

Recipe:
Ingredients:
Atta: 2 cups
Fresh coriander: 1 tbsp
Onions: 1 finely chopped
Green chilies: 2-3 finely chopped
Coriander powder: 2-3 tsps
Salt to taste
Fresh cream: 1 tbsp
Oil or ghee for frying: I used oil

Method:
1. Mix all the ingredients with a little water to make a soft dough.
2. Roll parathas and fry on both sides using ghee or Oil. Serve hot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments...